Cabinet of curiosity

 









"My gardens" 
Wood, foam board, twill, marbles
16"  x 14"  x 10" . 
 The concept for this sculpture was influenced by cabinets of curiosity. is representative of an obsession with the collection of flowers and botanicals. The artifacts within the cabinet are marble gardens. One garden is welcoming and organically shaped and the other is shard, rigid and protective. People all over the world plant flowers and create their own unique garden, one is never the same as another. With these gardens I have created I hope to communicate the 2 main different sides of me. I am welcoming caring and very much "go with the flow" but on the other side of the coin I can be very mean, closed off and unwelcoming to new things. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Response Assignment

Onlonging

Figurative bust sculpture